    What exam or how do i certified with a logo of MCSA with Security
    which show on Microsoft web site ?

    Thanks!
    TLC, Dec 15, 2004

  2. Hello,

    If you are allready MCSA you will need to pass two security exam in order to
    get MCSA+Security cert.

    If you are MCSA on Win 200 you need to pass:
    Exam 70-214: Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft Windows
    2000 Network and
    Exam 70-227: Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Internet
    Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000, Enterprise Edition

    If you are MCSA on win 2003 you need to pass:
    Exam 70-299: Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft Windows
    Server 2003 Network and
    Exam 70-227: Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Internet
    Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000, Enterprise Edition

    You can see requirements here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/security/windowsserver2003.asp
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/security/windows2000.asp

    Emanuel Ceciu, Dec 15, 2004

  3. TLC

    TLC Guest

    Thanks for your quick reply, one more question.
    I'm already MCSA 2003. and 70-227 was already included in my MCSA 2003.
    is that mean that i can get MCSA+Security with just one more exam of 70-299
    ?

    TLC, Dec 15, 2004
  4. yes

    Emanuel Ceciu, Dec 15, 2004