    Any help would be greatly appreciated..
    Regards,
    Dave...

    davidcjackson, Oct 3, 2006

  2. davidcjackson

    silas Guest

    To be quite honest, for your 070-290 test you can just use Microsoft Virtual
    PC, it is free. Also, register with Microsoft to obtain an evaluation copy
    of Windows 2003 Server. What is good about this that when you setup
    everything, the Virtual PC gets its own IP address. So you can still use
    your current computer and use the server OS at the same time. When you
    start getting into the more advanced exams, you may want to invest in
    another box. If you have a school district next to where you live, you can
    ask them above a surplus warehouse. They usually charge $25 (US) for a
    Pentium 3 or 4 with 64 or 128 MB of RAM. It is not bad for a practice
    machine.

    Good luck.

    silas, Oct 6, 2006

  3. Hi Silas,

    sounds liike a plan!
    Thanks very much for you time and thought!!
    Going to be a busy weekend!!
    Dave...

    davidcjackson, Oct 6, 2006