MCSA in 2 more exams!

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by kingninja, Jul 28, 2008.

  1. kingninja

    kingninja Guest

    Howdy Folks,

    Just thought I'd share my experience so far.

    I've passed:
    70-270 - Windows XP - 794
    70-271 - Windows XP - 950
    70-272 - Windows XP - 953

    And scheduled to take these by the end of summer next year:
    70-290 - Server 2003
    70-291 - Server 2003
    70-621 - MCDST Upgrade to Vista
    70-646 - Server 2008
    70-648 - Server 2008

    I took 270 with no prep and decided I needed some help with the rest of the
    exams. I took 271 and 272 this month with 2 weeks prep for each.

    My Prep Method:
    I run through the CBT Nuggets and make notes on stuff I'm not totally clear
    on, then I do an ActualTests paper and make notes on the questions I get
    wrong. Then I run through the MeasureUp tests until I've done all the
    questions and get 100%.

    Hope this is useful to someone.
    kingninja, Jul 28, 2008

  2. kingninja

    PAJ Guest

    On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:22:00 -0700, kingninja
    <> wrote:

    >I run through the CBT Nuggets and make notes on stuff I'm not totally clear
    >on, then I do an ActualTests paper and make notes on the questions I get
    >wrong. Then I run through the MeasureUp tests until I've done all the
    >questions and get 100%.

    Wow, you are so smart. hahaha
    PAJ, Jul 28, 2008

  3. kingninja

    CBIC Guest

    "kingninja" <> wrote in message

    How does it feel to be an a$$f|_|ck3r?
    CBIC, Jul 28, 2008
  4. kingninja

    John R Guest

    "kingninja" <> wrote in message
    > Howdy Folks,
    >
    > Just thought I'd share my experience so far.
    >
    > I've passed:
    > 70-270 - Windows XP - 794
    > 70-271 - Windows XP - 950
    > 70-272 - Windows XP - 953
    >
    > And scheduled to take these by the end of summer next year:
    > 70-290 - Server 2003
    > 70-291 - Server 2003
    > 70-621 - MCDST Upgrade to Vista
    > 70-646 - Server 2008
    > 70-648 - Server 2008
    >
    > I took 270 with no prep and decided I needed some help with the rest of
    > the
    > exams. I took 271 and 272 this month with 2 weeks prep for each.
    >
    > My Prep Method:
    > I run through the CBT Nuggets and make notes on stuff I'm not totally
    > clear
    > on, then I do an ActualTests paper and make notes on the questions I get
    > wrong. Then I run through the MeasureUp tests until I've done all the
    > questions and get 100%.
    >
    > Hope this is useful to someone.

    I find that very hard to believe. Perhaps you could provide us with your
    MCPID so that we can verify your status. Otherwise, we will never believe
    you.

    John R
    John R, Jul 29, 2008
  5. kingninja

    jrmagno Guest

    if this is true, your amazing...congrats!.just 1 question. are you employed?
    if not, where do you plan to use this certification?...i hope you can use all
    of this certification.

    jrmagno, Aug 4, 2008
  6. kingninja

    Manjunatha Guest

    Manjunatha, Aug 16, 2008
  7. kingninja

    kingninja Guest

    Hi John,

    You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine!

    What do you find hard to believe?

    Passed this yesterday (21/8/08):
    70-290 - Server 2003 - 971

    kingninja, Aug 22, 2008
  8. kingninja

    kingninja Guest

    Hi JR,

    I am employed, full time.

    kingninja, Aug 22, 2008
  9. kingninja

    PAJ Guest

    On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 08:32:01 -0700, kingninja
    <> wrote:

    >You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine!

    Yeah round the back of the bike sheds. O'err missus.

    >What do you find hard to believe?
    >
    >Passed this yesterday (21/8/08):
    >70-290 - Server 2003 - 971

    Talk is easy.
    If you are going brag with unbelievable high scores SHOW your ID or
    transcript sharing code!
    PAJ, Aug 22, 2008
  10. kingninja

    PAJ Guest

    On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 08:40:01 -0700, kingninja
    <> wrote:

    >Hi JR,
    >
    >I am employed, full time sanitation inspector.

    Congrats. Did you get this before or after passing the exams?
    PAJ, Aug 22, 2008
  11. kingninja

    kingninja Guest

    "unbelievable high scores"
    Don't judge others on your own abilities!

    MCP ID#37973xx
    Part No. X11-37149

    kingninja, Aug 22, 2008
  12. kingninja

    PAJ Guest

    On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 11:52:08 -0700, kingninja
    <> wrote:

    >"unbelievable high scores"
    >Don't judge others on your own abilities!
    >
    >MCP ID#37973xx
    >Part No. X11-37149

    That is not an MCP ID. There are no alpha characters in a real ID!

    I have no idea what a part number is. Maybe you have confused a
    transcript with your order from shopinprivate.com
    PAJ, Aug 22, 2008
  13. kingninja

    kingninja Guest

    Didn't you get an MCP ID with 2 X's at the end?!

    Do you not beleive my scores then??

    Give me the MCP ID Checking link along with your ID and I'll post mine.

    kingninja, Aug 22, 2008
  14. kingninja

    PAJ Guest

    On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 12:34:02 -0700, kingninja
    <> wrote:

    >Didn't you get an MCP ID with 2 X's at the end?!

    No.

    >Do you not beleive my scores then??

    No. I do not believe you have taken the exam.
    I suspect you are a troll.

    >Give me the MCP ID Checking link along with your ID and I'll post mine.

    No.
    You are the one bragging about your score and not able to provide the
    evidence. My scores have been nowhere near as high as that.

    You should be able to log into the MCP site and then use the 'Transcript
    Manager>Download Your Transcript' menu to create a transcript sharing
    code. This will show evidence of your qualifications (but not your
    scores).
    Of course if you have no MCP account you cannot do this!

    Put up or shut up!
    PAJ, Aug 22, 2008
  15. kingninja

    John R Guest

    "kingninja" <> wrote in message

    > "unbelievable high scores"
    > Don't judge others on your own abilities!
    >
    > MCP ID#37973xx
    > Part No. X11-37149

    Foo, you are nothing but a charlatan. Go back three spaces and lose a turn.

    John R
    John R, Aug 22, 2008
  16. kingninja

    catwalker63 Guest

    PAJ <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > You are the one bragging about your score and not able to provide the
    > evidence. My scores have been nowhere near as high as that.
    >
    > Put up or shut up!

    I got 984 on the XP exam. That was definately my best score. My lowest
    was 801 for the Windows 2000 security design exam. I have not taken any of
    the 2003 exams because I'm furious with Microsoft. Your score doesn't
    matter, however. Anything over 700 is a pass.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Aug 22, 2008
  17. kingninja

    kingninja Guest

    The only problem is that the Shared Transcript displays my name and
    I'm not putting that info on the t'internet.

    Believe my scores or not, it's your choice. I'm not bragging, just sharing the
    process that I use, which seems to work well.

    Good luck to all.

    kingninja, Aug 23, 2008
  18. kingninja

    PAJ Guest

    On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 01:10:01 -0700, kingninja
    <> wrote:

    >The only problem is that the Shared Transcript displays my name and
    >I'm not putting that info on the t'internet.

    OK, that is your choice. I will respect that. How about a screen dump
    with your name erased?

    >Believe my scores or not, it's your choice. I'm not bragging, just sharing the
    >process that I use, which seems to work well.

    Process? I seem to have lost the original posts.
    Please remind me of that?

    Maybe I will try to follow it for my next exam and get maximum score :)
    PAJ, Aug 23, 2008
  19. kingninja

    > On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 01:10:01 -0700, kingninja
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>The only problem is that the Shared Transcript displays my name and
    >>I'm not putting that info on the t'internet.

    > OK, that is your choice. I will respect that. How about a screen dump
    > with your name erased?
    >
    >>Believe my scores or not, it's your choice. I'm not bragging, just
    >>sharing the process that I use, which seems to work well.

    > Process? I seem to have lost the original posts.
    > Please remind me of that?
    >
    > Maybe I will try to follow it for my next exam and get maximum score
    > :)

    Please don't. The OP uses br@indumps and we all know what that makes
    him, don't we children?

    catwalker63, Aug 25, 2008