    Tiger Guest

    I want to pass MCSA Exams. Could you tell me which version
    I should choose: windows 2000 or windows 2003?

    Tiger, Jan 12, 2005

  2. Hello,

    It depends on your level of experience.
    If you are new IT Pro and want to start it from scratch i recommend Win
    2003.
    Also you can take Win 2000 exams and than the upgrade exam to Win 2003.
    check more on www.microsoft.com/mcsa

    Emanuel Ceciu

    Emanuel Ceciu, Jan 12, 2005

  3. Tiger

    Azade Guest

    hi tiger
    I think win 2003 server is better & its need more than
    2000. I reed too and I'll want to exam server 2003, it's
    hard but I need this license.
    thanks,azade

    Azade, Jan 14, 2005