    Hi Group

    I have a doubt, I'm taking the route for MCSA in Win2k but I have seen that Microsoft is support a lot of the new Certification in Win2003, I would like to know if I'm in the correct way or if I need to change my kind of certification.

    I hope your commentaries

    Ivan Salinas, Dec 27, 2003

  2. Ivan Salinas

    Marko Guest

    ----- Ivan Salinas wrote: ----

    Hi Grou

    I have a doubt, I'm taking the route for MCSA in Win2k but I have seen that Microsoft is support a lot of the new Certification in Win2003, I would like to know if I'm in the correct way or if I need to change my kind of certification

    I would continue down the MCSA on W2K route. You then do one exam (70-292) and you have MCSA on Windows Server 2003 as well

    Marko, Dec 28, 2003

  3. Ivan Salinas

    Gunnar Guest

    It depends, if you have allready finished some W2000 mcp´s than Microsoft recomends sticking with the W2000 path. However if you are starting out you should consider the W2003 path. I have only one more test to finish MCSA and I will finish with W2000. cheers

    Gunnar, Jan 2, 2004