    life)
    Thanks
    Frank
    Frank, Jun 4, 2004

  2. Frank

    TechGeekPro Guest

    OK, I'll refrain from answering because I'm incapable of being "seriopus".

    "Frank" <> wrote in message
    > I need to take either 70-224 exchange 2000 or 70-214 Windows Security to
    > complete the mcsa track. I work a lot and would like to get the
    > certification part over with so I can concentrate on real world study and
    > learning. I plan on learning both as best I can, but I want the first one
    > soon. Soooo, is one easier to prepare for than the other?
    > If all you can offer is a sarcastic response, please refrain from

    answering,

    TechGeekPro, Jun 4, 2004

  3. Frank

    Kevin Guest

    It all depends on the one that you are comfortable with
    Kevin, Jun 4, 2004
  4. Frank

    Frank Guest

    Thanks Kevin, I am not comfortable with either yet, I guess I'll just have
    to figure out for myself. Oh and Techgeekpro, do the world a favor and self
    destruct.
    Frank L

    Frank, Jun 5, 2004
  5. Frank

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "Frank" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks Kevin, I am not comfortable with either yet, I guess I'll just have
    > to figure out for myself. Oh and Techgeekpro, do the world a favor and

    self
    > destruct.
    > Frank L

    I'll just refrain from answering.