    Have just enrolled for an mcse and mcsa course and discovered that the
    courses and exams taken are the same for mcsa amd mcse except that mcse has
    a few extra papers is it really neccesary to take an mcsa exam

    TAB20, Oct 15, 2004

  2. TAB20

    T-Bone Guest

    "TAB20" <> wrote
    > Have just enrolled for an mcse and mcsa course and discovered that the
    > courses and exams taken are the same for mcsa amd mcse except that mcse

    has
    > a few extra papers is it really neccesary to take an mcsa exam

    No, but I'm sure they were happy to take your money for both courses anyway.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    NG pessimist

    T-Bone, Oct 15, 2004

  3. TAB20

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, =?Utf-8?B?VEFCMjA=?= climbed on a
    soapbox & opined:

    > Have just enrolled for an mcse and mcsa course and discovered that the
    > courses and exams taken are the same for mcsa amd mcse except that
    > mcse has a few extra papers is it really neccesary to take an mcsa
    > exam

    Of COURSE it is! That way you get to put two sets of letters after your
    name, you get three groovy chick magnet lapel pins, and one more signed by
    Bill Gates' personal computer, suitable for framing, certificate!

    Why else would you sign up for all thase exams, anyway?

    JaR
    MCNGP #555-1212

    JaR, Oct 15, 2004