    70-210
    70-215
    70-214

    asumadu, Jan 3, 2005

  2. >do these exams qualify me for MCSA?

    >70-210
    >70-215
    >70-214

    you people crack me up....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 3, 2005

  3. And the correct answer is NO.
    Check Microsoft website for requirements.
    You can try:
    www.microsoft.com/mcsa

    Also search for your answer before posting any questions on newsgroup.

    Emanuel Ceciu

    Emanuel Ceciu, Jan 3, 2005
  4. >And the correct answer is NO.
    >Check Microsoft website for requirements.
    >You can try:
    >www.microsoft.com/mcsa
    >
    >Also search for your answer before posting any questions on newsgroup.

    but surely that requires a small piece of common sense?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 3, 2005