    Has anyone ever used QuickCert.com and their videos?

    Thanks for the feedback,

    Julian
    Julian Ortiz, Oct 3, 2006

  2. Julian Ortiz

    Kenny K Guest

    Yes, they suck
    Kenny K, Oct 5, 2006

  3. Julian Ortiz wrote:
    > Has anyone ever used QuickCert.com and their videos?
    >
    > Thanks for the feedback,
    >
    > Julian

    Julian,

    I am currently using QuickCert. Here are my thoughts so far:

    1. The videos are a good overview of the materials you need to learn,
    but you will by no means pass any exams based on the videos alone.

    2. The text books you get with each course are useful, but I don't
    trust them. They are cut and paste jobs riddled with tons of typos and
    mistakes. I found around 100 places where the text for Microsoft
    70-270 says "Windows 2000" where they should have said "Windows XP."

    3. The Practice quizes have been helpful, but there isn't a very large
    pool of questions for any given practice exam. You end up testing how
    well you remember the answers to the questions and not testing how well
    you know the material.

    Overall, you will need other resources with QuickCert. I wish I had
    gone with MeasureUP or a more reliable customer. I wouldn't say I've
    been happy with QuickCert, but they are usually incredibly cheap.
    Nick Strangis, Oct 11, 2006