    I know it's easy if u have 2000 one and wat 2003 but what about
    backwards?

    tomek

    tomek, Sep 4, 2005

  2. Just when you think that Microsoft has covered every eventuality... somebobdy
    somewhere descovers a problem.

    --
    m0rk

    =?Utf-8?B?bGVhcGZyb2c=?=, Sep 5, 2005

  3. aww hell, whats going on with my spelling?
    --
    m0rk

    =?Utf-8?B?bGVhcGZyb2c=?=, Sep 5, 2005
  4. tomek

    Wayne Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/requirements.asp shows the
    requirements. 1 or 2 of the exams for MCSE 2003 are common to MCSE 200, but
    you'd still have 5 or 6 Win2000 specific exams to pass.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver

    Wayne, Sep 6, 2005
  5. tomek

    LucindaHam Guest

    1-2 exam is common in MCSE 2003 and MCSA. Still you have to give
    papers exclusive for MCSA. You may have brilliant career as an MCSE.
    don't know why you love backward process, instead compTIA Network+ i
    rather appropriate

    -
    LucindaHa

    LucindaHam, Sep 6, 2005
  6. tomek

    Neil Guest

    did you hear LucindaHam <> say in

    > You may have brilliant career as an MCSE

    *SNERT*

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Politics: poli (many) + tics (blood suckers)

    Neil, Sep 6, 2005
  7. tomek

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?bGVhcGZyb2c=?= spewed across
    the ether:

    > aww hell, whats going on with my spelling?

    I blame Neil.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Sep 6, 2005
  8. tomek

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?bGVhcGZyb2c=?= spewed
    > across the ether:
    >
    >> aww hell, whats going on with my spelling?

    > I blame Neil.

    I blame society

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - "Technoweenie" should be said with RESPECT!

    Neil, Sep 6, 2005
  9. tomek

    James Guest

    I blame america

    James, Sep 9, 2005
  10. tomek

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I blame america

    ah, that damn nation of terrorists again.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 9, 2005
  11. tomek

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    > ah, that damn nation of terrorists again.

    terrorists AAAANNNNNDDDD weak beer...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.

    Neil, Sep 9, 2005