    extra money on course materials if I already have the required knowledge

    Regards

    Mark Scott

    Mark Scott, Feb 21, 2004

  2. Mark Scott

    Rob Guest

    I am currently an MSCA with 2 tests left to get my MCSE in
    Windows 2000. I took the 70-271 today to see what it was
    like. I have worked in this field for 10 years now and XP
    since the beta. My experience and current knowledge was
    enough to pass with no problem. I used no additional
    study materials.

    with
    >troubleshooting Windows XP and Office XP in the corporate

    environment.

    >Will I have the required knowledge and skills to take and

    pass 271 and 272?
    >I am not trying to diss the MCDST qualification but I am

    loathe to spend

    Rob, Feb 22, 2004