    source microsofts course books. i have 2272c for xp but need to get the
    manuals for the rest of the course. i am sure microsoft sell them but i have
    found where yet or if anyone else has them for sale (current books of course)

    glennjet, Mar 24, 2005

  2. glennjet

    Richard Leo Guest

    visit www.hotcert.biz

    anyone could help me

    Richard Leo, Mar 30, 2005

  3. glennjet

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    I also recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training.
    Microsoft Press Books About Microsoft Products and
    Technologies at
    NOTE: These press books can be acquired cheaper at
    http://www.ebay.com.

    An excellent compliment to your training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at
    and its always free.

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    If you need help, you can also get free detailed Q&A
    support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    FYI-Geek101

    FYI-Geek101, Mar 31, 2005