    Anybody can tell what are the exams codes to become an MCSA and MCSE
    certified. Plz tell me its urgent.

    Thanks
    Kulwant Singh, Dec 29, 2007

  2. Kulwant Singh

    John R Guest

    "Kulwant Singh" <Kulwant > wrote in message
    > Hey,
    > Anybody can tell what are the exams codes to become an MCSA and MCSE
    > certified. Plz tell me its urgent.

    The codes are "1", "1A", "2B", "Destruct"
    And the final code is "0 0 0 Destruct 0"

    Seriously, if you want to become proficient in IT, you'll really need to
    know how to use tools like google or alta-vista, or even ask.com. Since you
    are looking for Microsoft certifications, here is a wacky idea, search
    microsoft.com (here is a hint, www.microsoft.com/learning or
    www.microsoft.com/certification).

    John R
    John R, Dec 29, 2007

  3. "Kulwant Singh" <Kulwant > wrote in message
    > Hey,
    > Anybody can tell what are the exams codes to become an MCSA and MCSE
    > certified. Plz tell me its urgent.

    Urgent? Given your starting point, I'd say you're at least six months away
    from the cert at a minimum.

    Start by reading this website: http://www.microsoft.com/traincert

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCBMSP, MCTS, MCP

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    Lawrence Garvin, Dec 29, 2007
  4. Kulwant Singh

    Ravi Guest

    Dear all

    MCSA Exams(MCSA Messanger)

    70-270, 70-290, 70-291, 70-284

    MCSE Exam

    70-270, 70-290, 70-291, 70-284, 70-293, 70-294, 70-298

    Best regards
    RAVI

    Ravi, Jan 10, 2008