    Is there an alternative route to take?

    Regards

    Shah
    Shah, Jan 4, 2007

  2. Shah

    AJR Guest

    Are you going "backwards"? Why 2000 MCSA rather than 2003 MCSA?

    AJR, Jan 4, 2007

  3. Shah

    Shah Guest

    To answer you're question, no I'm not going backwards. The reason I'm doing
    2000 rather than 2003 is because that's what I studied whilst at College in
    2005, although they have moved onto 2003 now.
    So I was just more familiar with 2000 at the time, so I thought it only
    right to go down the 2000 route and then move onto 2003. I'm still not 100%
    sure about the rest of the exams I will need. Does anyone know where I can
    get more help with this?

    Shah, Jan 15, 2007
  4. Follow the prescribed requirements listed by Microsoft located here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/requirements.mspx

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 15, 2007
  5. Shah

    Relodation Guest

    Greetings!
    Above all sorry about my english but I’m from Croatia and I'm not native
    English speaker.
    There are not so many differences between Win2k and Win2k3 so you should
    start with Win2k3. If you want to become na MCSE on Win 2k3 you’ll have to
    rise your MCSA certiffication on Win 2k3 before you go to MCSE for Win2k3.

    If you want to pass all tests to get a job you can studdy from books from
    Microsoft press “Self-Peaced Training Kit.â€. It is a great collection of
    books with lot of practics. But if you really want to work you will need two
    virtual or phisical machines for testing. The best way is to studdy from the
    book and then after each section implement you’re new skills in practics of
    real world…

    --
    Reload

    Relodation, Jan 24, 2007