    -which I am not.
    So I guess 290/291 would be the next options.
    Any advice would be appreciated

    BoardingBrandon, Mar 8, 2006

  2. If you are working on MCSA certification, you'll need to become familiar
    with managing servers and domains, in any case. For gradually progressive
    studying your certification path should be 290, 291 and then 293. Prepare
    for exams carefully and you will be successful in your certification.

    "BoardingBrandon" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Andrey Ivanov, Mar 9, 2006