    --
    With best regards
    Nickolay Domukhovsky, MCSA

    Nick Domukhovsky, Mar 23, 2007

  2. Nick Domukhovsky

    Maincat Guest

    "Nick Domukhovsky" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello.
    >
    > I have got MCSA status about a half year ago. Soon after that I receive
    > mail from microsoft with greetings and so on, but still I haven't
    > received the certificate... Is there any way to know a destiny of my
    > certificate or I have to somehow clearly claim this certificate at MS
    > site?
    >

    > --
    > With best regards
    > Nickolay Domukhovsky, MCSA

    You have to order your welcome kit at the MS site. It won't be sent to you
    automatically.

    Maincat, Mar 23, 2007

  3. Contact your Microsoft Regional Support Center at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspx. They will be
    able to get that to you.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 23, 2007
  4. you will write the follow link
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/tools/WelcomeKitValidateAddress.aspx and then
    you must request your certificate
    Microsoft original note:Welcome Kits and Certificates are not sent
    automatically. When you become eligible, you must place your request, or
    "activate" your shipment, from this page. Find out what you are eligible for
    and when.
    --
    Birol AYDUGAN
    MCSE+S+M MCDBA /2003

    Birol AYDUGAN, Mar 23, 2007
  5. > you will write the follow link
    > https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/tools/WelcomeKitValidateAddress.aspx and then
    > you must request your certificate
    > Microsoft original note:Welcome Kits and Certificates are not sent
    > automatically. When you become eligible, you must place your request, or
    > "activate" your shipment, from this page. Find out what you are eligible for
    > and when.

    Many thanks to you.

    --
    With best regards