    mail to me or do I have to do something?

    Thanks,
    Todd

    Todd, Nov 6, 2003

  2. "Todd" <> wrote in message
    news:011b01c3a49d$1d3a3300$...
    > I've been off and on working on my MCSE for over a year
    > and went ahead and took the 070-218 exam today to
    > complete the requirements for a MCSA. All I got at the
    > testing center was the usual MCP exam certificate, is
    > there a card or something for MCSA that Microsoft will
    > mail to me or do I have to do something?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Todd

    It will be the same as for when you received your first certificate/card/pin
    for qualifying as a MCP. Just wait a few weeks and it will arrive.

    Plenty of time to get drunk! :)

    Karl \Johnno\ Gustaf, Nov 6, 2003

  3. Todd

    Guest Guest

    Hmm, I never got one of those either. All I have are the
    score reports I got at the testing site.

    Guest, Nov 7, 2003
  4. Todd

    Rick Guest

    You should have received an email from Microsoft directing you to the MCP
    web site. You have to go there and request a welcome kit for the MCP and
    MCSA. When you request those it will confirm your Mailing address so that
    the postal service can deliver the kit. If you need help with your
    certifications you can email . It usually takes a day
    to get a reply but they can answer and question which relates to
    certification.

    --
    Rick

    Rick, Nov 7, 2003
  5. Todd

    Mark Guest

    You should get a new card with the MCSA and your MCP
    creditials,

    Mark, Nov 10, 2003