    information.

    Chris

    PS: You can also reply me on
    Roibos, Feb 9, 2006

  2. Roibos

    TBackstrom Guest

    Here you go Roibos. But don't spread it around, OK?
    http://tinyurl.com/bs3or
    MCSE on Windows 2000
    MCSA: Messaging on Windows 2003
    MCSA: Messaging on Windows 2000
    Retired U.S. Air Force
    TBackstrom, Feb 9, 2006

  3. Roibos

    MitchS Guest

    "TBackstrom" <> wrote in message
    > Here you go Roibos. But don't spread it around, OK?
    > http://tinyurl.com/bs3or

    Nice.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Feb 10, 2006
  4. "MitchS" <> wrote in message
    > "TBackstrom" <> wrote in message
    > > Here you go Roibos. But don't spread it around, OK?
    > > http://tinyurl.com/bs3or

    > Nice.

    I found it appropriate.
    Robert Williams, Feb 10, 2006
  5. Roibos

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Roibos" <> did cause the electrons to
    come together and form the follwing words:

    > Hey there 2 all of U. I'm new here so I'll b short and brief.
    > Can anyone show me the link or tell me where to download those MCSA
    > (all exams and all material needed 4 certification) books in PDF
    > format. I would b really greatful.
    >
    > PS: You can also reply me on

    First piece of advice, you can't expect to be an IT professional if you
    don't respect the rules. If you can't afford the study materials, you
    can't afford the exam.

    Second, you are going to have to learn to spell if you want a job.

    Third, being as you posted your real address, enjoy your visit from the
    Nigerians.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Feb 10, 2006
  6. Roibos

    Bob Gruett Guest

    That's a great response. I'll have to bookmark the url...

    Bob Gruett, Feb 10, 2006
  7. Roibos

    Roibos Guest

    > Here you go Roibos. But don't spread it around, OK?
    > http://tinyurl.com/bs3or
    > MCSE on Windows 2000
    > MCSA: Messaging on Windows 2003
    > MCSA: Messaging on Windows 2000
    > Retired U.S. Air Force

    Tnx man and I really mean it....Jay (Roibos)
    Roibos, Feb 10, 2006