MCSA Books

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Kurt Hudson, Apr 14, 2005.

  1. Kurt Hudson

    Kurt Hudson Guest

    I know a good book that is not necessarily certification
    based. The Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Inside Out by
    William R. Stantek. As a matter of fact, I really like the
    XP Inside and Out as well as the Outlook Inside and Out. I
    am truly amazed because I usually don't like technical
    books because I find so many flaws. Anyways, I looked at
    several Windows Server 2003 books tonight and I think that
    Inside and Out book is by far the best. It doesn't claim
    to be a study guide, but it sure covers a lot of the
    information that you will find in the objectives. Plus, it
    would be useful after the exam. I think that and a good
    practice engine like Self Test Software would be excellent
    preparation material. By the way, I am in now way
    affiliated with any of the resources I just recommended.

    Kurt Hudson
    MCSE (3.51, 4.0, 2000, 2003, Security)
    MCSA (2000, 2003, Messaging, Security)
    CompTIA (A+, Network+, iNet+, Security+)

    Kurt Hudson, Apr 14, 2005