    Will I be an MCSA and an MCSE, or will I just be and MCSE.
    Or how does it work?

    Thanks

    Cesar, Jun 20, 2004

  2. Cesar

    Neil Guest

    "Cesar" <> wrote in news:1ef7e01c45713$74428c50
    $:

    > Hi
    >
    > I already Pass 3 of the 4 exams that are requiere to be
    > and MCSA. Once I take that last test and I become a MCSA
    > if I would like to continue and take the other 3 exams to
    > be and MCSE.
    > Will I be an MCSA and an MCSE, or will I just be and MCSE.
    > Or how does it work?
    >
    > Thanks

    google for it. http://groups.google.ca/groups?q=MCSA and MCSE&ie=UTF-8
    &hl=en&btnG=Google+Search or http://tinyurl.com/3yw4v says this has only
    been discussed about 92,000 times. or you could just look at the
    requirement for the MCSE...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 21, 2004

  3. circa Sun, 20 Jun 2004 15:10:53 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Cesar ()
    said,
    > Hi
    >
    > I already Pass 3 of the 4 exams that are requiere to be
    > and MCSA. Once I take that last test and I become a MCSA
    > if I would like to continue and take the other 3 exams to
    > be and MCSE.
    > Will I be an MCSA and an MCSE, or will I just be and MCSE.
    > Or how does it work?

    You would be both.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 21, 2004
  4. Cesar

    Guest Guest

    Thanks

    Guest, Jun 21, 2004
  5. Cesar

    Guest, Jun 21, 2004
  6. Cesar

    Simon Geary Guest

    You will be both an MCSA and an MCSE. Passing the required exams for MCSE
    does not lose you your MCSA status.

    Simon Geary, Jun 21, 2004
  7. Cesar

    Mike Guest

    thanks

    Mike, Jun 21, 2004
  8. Cesar

    Samir Patel Guest

    If you're careful and do the exams in the right order, you
    can get more certifications out of it.

    I did 70-224 (Exchange Implementation & Admin) as my 6th
    exam and got a 'MCSA+Messaging' certificate. If you do it
    as your 7th exam, you don't get it, just the MCSE.

    Samir

    Samir Patel, Jun 21, 2004
  9. Cesar

    Simon Geary Guest

    That's not true. It doesn't matter what order you sit the exams in, if you
    pass all the requirements to get the MCSA+Messaging then you will get it
    irrespective of what else you have passed.

    Simon Geary, Jun 21, 2004
  10. Cesar

    kpg Guest

    "Samir Patel" <> wrote in message
    > # Host-Name Confilct: file://c:\temp\131385.htm (6/21/2004 2:20:08 PM) #
    > If you're careful and do the exams in the right order, you
    > can get more certifications out of it.
    >
    > I did 70-224 (Exchange Implementation & Admin) as my 6th
    > exam and got a 'MCSA+Messaging' certificate. If you do it
    > as your 7th exam, you don't get it, just the MCSE.

    What?

    kpg, Jun 21, 2004