    Please advice.
    Thank you,
    Yazen
    =?Utf-8?B?WWF6ZW4=?=, May 16, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?WWF6ZW4=?=

    Lukas Beeler Guest

    * Yazen <>:
    > Which means that both MCSA and MCSE share five exams, am i right or i am
    > missing something here.

    No, that's quite normal. The MCSA is usually included in a MCSE -
    i say usually because depending on the electives you take you
    might or might not get an MCSE.

    e.G. i did 70-282 (MCSE Small Business Elective), so i didn't get an
    MCSA (70-282 is not an MCSA elective). But when i later made
    70-620 (which can count as a core client or elective exam for
    MCSA) i got my MCSA after i finished my MCSE.

    --
    Read my blog at http://projectdream.org
    Lukas Beeler, May 16, 2007

  3. Dear Lukas: