    teaching centres for exams and / or classes?

    Thanks

    Dave
    Dave, Jan 27, 2004

  2. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Oh and just another quick question : How much would the
    courses cost in total (£'s)?

    Thanks
    Dave, Jan 27, 2004

  3. Dave

    Guest Guest

    The order of the exams makes no difference. However,
    passing both the 271 and 272 together counts as one
    elective for the MCSA, so you may wish to consider that.

    Guest, Jan 27, 2004
  4. Dave

    anonymous Guest

    Don't bother taking a course for this certification.
    Speaking from personal experience you can learn all you
    need from the M$ books. The course should vary in price
    from company to company as its up to them how much they
    charge to teach it. For classroom course I would say it
    would not be less than £800. If you take into account
    that you may have to wait X amount of time for the course
    to start and the cost of the course I would say it would
    be more cost effective to buy the M$ when they are
    published later this year, study them, and when you feel
    you are ready take the exam. Good luck in whatever you
    decide to do but what I will tell you is that the courses
    are not made up to what you think they will be.
    Personally I believe they are a waste of time and just
    stick with the books as they cover the official exam
    objectives and thats all you need to learn.

    anonymous, Feb 1, 2004