    .............or should I not take the MCDST, use the 70-270 as my XP
    qualification, and take the 70-284?

    What would you guys recommend?

    chris menzies, Sep 27, 2007

  2. chris menzies, Sep 27, 2007

  3. That does qualify for MCSA'03

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Sep 27, 2007
  4. Excellent.

    Thats was a quick post wasnt it? lol

    Question and answer straight away........why cant Microsoft take note of
    this!!

    Thank you Rev :)

    chris menzies, Sep 27, 2007
  5. "chris menzies" <> wrote in
    message news:D:

    > Excellent.
    >
    > Thats was a quick post wasnt it? lol
    >
    > Question and answer straight away........why cant Microsoft take note of
    > this!!
    >
    > Thank you Rev :)

    Because it is already freely available on their website:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/default.mspx

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Sep 27, 2007
  6. chris menzies

    Henk de Berg Guest

    Hi there Chris

    Mayby a little bit late but tha t doesn't matter
    You can take th eoptions you've asked. But remember that when you want to go
    for mcse the MCDST doesn't count. If you've got the time then yoy should go
    for the 284,
    That is what i did. now steaming up for mcse next year

    greetings Henk

    Henk de Berg, Oct 6, 2007