    Can someone tell me, how I become an MCSA Windows 2003.
    Which exam(s) do I need to pass?

    Thanks.

    I, Aug 18, 2004

  2. I

    Will S Guest

    Just one: 70-292

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/upgrade.asp

    On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 06:39:47 -0700, "I"
    <> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >In a few weeks I will be an MCSA W2K.
    >Can someone tell me, how I become an MCSA Windows 2003.
    >Which exam(s) do I need to pass?
    >
    >Thanks.

    ----------------------------
    dontpanic

    chmod a+x /bin/laden: Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden.

    Will S, Aug 18, 2004

  3. I

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 18, 2004 "I" blathered:

    > In a few weeks I will be an MCSA W2K.
    > Can someone tell me, how I become an MCSA Windows 2003.
    > Which exam(s) do I need to pass?

    Google: "mcsa 2000 2003 upgrade". Low and behold, it's the first result!
    Amazing, isn't it?

    --
    Tech "Google Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 18, 2004
  4. I

    Steve Guest

    How do you people get Microsoft certs if you don't know
    how to use a search engine?

    Lazy asshats!

    Steve, Aug 18, 2004
  5. I

    Netwerkz Guest

    "Steve" <> wrote in message
    > How do you people get Microsoft certs if you don't know
    > how to use a search engine?
    >
    > Lazy asshats!

    "Search Engines" is not one of the tested topics.
    ;)

    Netwerkz, Aug 18, 2004
  6. I

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 18, 2004 "Netwerkz" blathered:

    > "Search Engines" is not one of the tested topics.

    It was for the i-Net+. Ping: Microsoft. Are you listening?

    --
    Tech "Searching Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 19, 2004
  7. I

    J Guest

    You can't find this on your own, yet you want to be an MCSA on 2003?

    tsk tsk

    J, Aug 21, 2004
  8. I

    Charles Guest

    What amazes me is that generally people research and plan
    their certification objectives. No wonder people don't
    hire MCSA's & MCSE's without experience. Wouldn't know how
    to do research to fix a problem if they can't pick up
    a "phone" and ask for help. Geezz. Hey Mickie, here's
    another dude who can take a test blindfolded, but he can't
    find the mmc snap in (rubber band now plunks dude between
    the eyes) ;-)

    Charles, Sep 1, 2004