    Please email me a response to: .
    I put my real email address because I am serious about this and really want
    some help.
    Bandwidth Bandit, Apr 15, 2004

  2. Bandwidth Bandit

    iDIOT Guest

    You suck, you smell, and have no biznis in this industry.
    Why in the hell are you giving your real email addy?

    Why not start at the source, Microsoft?

    exam to start my way
    >towards an MCSA. I have never taken a Microsoft exam and

    I don't have a clue
    >what I need to know for the exam. I have studied the

    Learnkey materials and
    >have a McGraw Hill Osborne MCSA book. I am married, have

    limited study time
    >and really want to focus on this exam. I have noticed

    that every book you
    >read and every practice test you take has different

    questions and seem to
    >focus different directions. Can someone give me an idea

    of what specifically
    >to focus on. Do the Learnkey products specifically target

    what will be on
    >the test? Any help from someone who has past the test

    will be appreciated.

    iDIOT, Apr 15, 2004

  3. Bandwidth Bandit

    Consultant Guest

    you put your real email, cuz you is a glutten for punishment

    Consultant, Apr 15, 2004
  4. Bandwidth Bandit

    showie Guest

    go easy on him, he must have something wrong calling
    himself Bandwidth Bandit

    showie, Apr 15, 2004
  5. hay eas up on the name calling, like it could be worst
    e.g. frisbee or brat

    harry pothead, Apr 15, 2004
  6. Bandwidth Bandit

    Consultant Guest

    lol

    Consultant, Apr 15, 2004
  7. Bandwidth Bandit

    Frisbee® Guest

    harry pothead wrote:
    > hay eas up on the name calling, like it could be worst
    > e.g. frisbee or brat

    12,443,967 brain cells lost since yesterday.

    --
    Fris "It's okay man, I've got millions more!" bee®

    Certaholics
    Frisbee®, Apr 15, 2004
  8. oh im sorry did i forget to mention you consultant, what
    is the deal with calling yourself consultant anyway what
    you think your a little better then the rest, i take it
    back brat your little fish in comparison (not that your
    listening anyway) yeah think ill shut up now by for
    antother month.

    p.s.
    seems like it the same questions and the same people
    giving out everytime i drop in here, dont you get sick of
    anwsering the same questions over and over especialy with
    the same anwsers

    harry pothead, Apr 15, 2004
  9. Bandwidth Bandit

    Consultant Guest

    actually, i am a consultant. are you actually a pothead? of course we are
    tired of the monotonous questions. but every once and awhile a good
    challenging question comes along and believe it or not, there are quite a
    few decent people in here. if you feel you need to go back to your cave, so
    be it, happy toking.

    Consultant, Apr 15, 2004
  10. Bandwidth Bandit

    Guest Guest

    your dead on, i now im an idiot real stupid and might only
    have half a brain left but hay, i have a great life and
    enjoy it cant remember my last bad day (yeah yeah dont get
    smart) and have a great job were i get paid to spent hours
    on hours on the internet, have to talk a little inbetween
    but best of all they pay me 40k euro for it

    Guest, Apr 15, 2004
  11. forgot to write name in last post just letting you know it
    is me incase your to self involved to reliase

    harry pothead, Apr 15, 2004
  12. Bandwidth Bandit

    Consultant Guest

    wow, 40k! you high roller you

    Consultant, Apr 15, 2004
  13. Bandwidth Bandit

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 16, 2004
  14. hay it's good for a lazzy lad like myself and im only 23

    harry pothead, Apr 16, 2004
  15. Bandwidth Bandit

    Consultant Guest

    enough to buy your spleeb