MCSA 2003 Upgrade

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by TJ O'Connor, Sep 30, 2003.

  1. TJ O'Connor

    TJ O'Connor Guest

    Yep,

    I failed it. Only certification I've ever failed too. It
    was pretty intense but I thought I did relatively well.
    Unfortunately, it only tells you pass/fail but no score.
    And because its a combined exam 70-291 and 70-290 if you
    miss only a few questions - you fail.

    TJ

    TJ O'Connor, Sep 30, 2003