    Mel brook Guest

    If i do upgrade exam to the mcsa 2003 what are the other
    exams do i need to do to get the mcse 2003?

    Mel brook, Aug 25, 2003

  2. Mel brook

    mel brook Guest

    so if i do the 70-292 and i get my MCSE 2003. What will i
    are the other exams i will need to do to obtain the MCSE
    2003

    mel brook, Aug 25, 2003

  3. Mel brook

    mchappell Guest

    First off, you need to do a little homework for yourself
    instead of relying on everyone else to do it for you.

    The information you are requesting is freely available on
    the Microsoft Training and Certification site
    www.microsoft.com/traincert

    mchappell, Aug 25, 2003
  4. Mel brook

    SteveC Guest

    Well that was helpful - anyway, from what I have seen you will need to take
    3 more W2K exams to get your W2K MCSE, then upgrade that to 2003 70-296 I
    believe. As far as I'm aware though, there is no alternative upgrade path.

    Cheers, Steve.

    SteveC, Aug 27, 2003
  5. Mel brook

    Consultant Guest

    steve, you miss the point. these mcse hopefuls can't even find basic info
    for certs and these are the same people who are supposed to figure out
    problems when networks go down? where will they turn to? they won't know
    where to go to research there problems. tis a sad day.

    Consultant, Aug 27, 2003
  6. Mel brook

    SteveC Guest

    Point taken, I shouldn't be so charitable.

    Cheers, Steve.

    SteveC, Aug 27, 2003
  7. Mel brook

    David Guest