MCSA 2003 Upgrade

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?RC1UZWs=?=, May 24, 2007.

  1. I am currently studying for Exam 70-292, to upgrade to MCSA 2003. Can I then
    obtain an MCSE 2003 by passing Exam 70-296?
    =?Utf-8?B?RC1UZWs=?=, May 24, 2007

  2. Yes, but be forewarned. Microsoft dramatically changed the exam for 70-292
    about a year and a half ago. It originally was considered to be a very
    simple exam, and therefore, the study material reflected it. But now it’s
    considered to be a real bear. And since the exam is so old, as far as I
    know, no one has put out any updated study material.

    If you look around for people's comments, you'll see a lot of horror stories
    relating to the 70-292 exam. My personal opinion (experience) is that the
    70-292 was no more difficult than the 70-296 exam; challenging, but
    definitely passable. Just make sure that you’re prepared.

    Harvey Colwell, May 24, 2007

  3. Thanks for your help I will do a bit more preparation and go for both the
    exams.

    =?Utf-8?B?RC1UZWs=?=, May 24, 2007