    will I take?

    --
    The MatriX

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFnbm9yYWs=?=, Mar 29, 2005

  2. hello,

    you must pass 70-292 exam.
    more details and training materials:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/upgrade.asp

    --
    Emanuel Ceciu
    MCSE, MCT
    GeCAD

    Emanuel Ceciu [MCT], Mar 30, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UmFnbm9yYWs=?=

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    I also recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training.
    Microsoft Press Books About Microsoft Products and
    Technologies at
    NOTE: These press books can be acquired cheaper at
    http://www.ebay.com.

    An excellent compliment to your training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at
    and its always free.

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    If you need help, you can also get free detailed Q&A
    support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    Also:
    To support training get "101 Visual Basic and C# Code
    Samples" at
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/downloads/samples/default.
    aspx

    FYI-Geek101