    to go thru to achieve my MCITP: Database Administrator certification.

    Awaiting an early reply..

    MSV

    MSV, Aug 10, 2008

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcitp/dbadmin/default.mspx

    Jonathan Roberts, Aug 10, 2008

  3. MSV

    Guest

    The MCSA and MCITP: DBA are different techologies so there isn't a
    direct upgrade path. Your MCSA knowledge will definitely help you
    because you should understand how a SQL Server 2005 server operates in
    a domain environment.

    You need to take three exams for the MCITP: DBA. This page has the
    details:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcitp/dbadmin/default.mspx
    The exams are 70-431, 70-443, and 70-444 and the objectives for each
    can be viewed here:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-431.aspx
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-443.mspx
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-444.mspx

    This book has what's needed to learn the objectives, take and pass the
    three exams: MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Administration All-in-One
    Exam Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-443, & 70-444) (All-in-One), ISBN
    0071496092. Other books are also available.

    Good luck.

    Darril Gibson
    MCT, MCDBA, MCITP, MCSE, MCSD...
    http://mcitpsuccess.com/
    http://mcitpsuccess.blogspot.com/
    Author, MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Administration All-in-One Exam
    Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-443, & 70-444)
    Author, MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Developer All-in-One Exam
    Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-441, & 70-442)

    On Aug 10, 6:22 am, MSV <> wrote:
    > Hi All
    >
    > I got my MCSA 2003 in March 08. I was preparing to complete my MCSE 2003.
    > Now company wants me to get the "MCITP: Database Administrator" certification
    > by the end of Sep 08.
    >
    > I checked through many sites and seems pretty confusing.
    >
    > Is there a way I can upgrade my MCSA 2003 to MCITP: Database Administrator ?
    > If yes, please let me know the exam numbers that I need to go through.
    > Even if it is not upgradable, please let me know the exams nos. that i need
    > to go thru to achieve my MCITP: Database Administrator certification.
    >
    > Awaiting an early reply..
    >
    > MSV

    , Aug 11, 2008