    Although - giving out your realy e-mail address is
    mindless in and of itself. Just asking for trouble with
    you guys around!

    getreal, Apr 15, 2004

  2. Well while this is a legitimate email address it is not my personal one.
    Anyway, I don't want to know hoe to cheat, I am simply looking for some
    guidance. Obviously, I picked the wrong MCSA newsgroup. I will try to keep
    searching for a legitimate one.

    Bandwidth Bandit, Apr 15, 2004

  3. getreal

    Frisbee® Guest

    getreal wrote:
    > Maybe no one posts new and interesting questions in here
    > is because of the way you all BASH people. Someone has a
    > legitimate question (Post: MCSA 2003) and all he got was
    > 11 dim-witted responses.
    >
    > Although - giving out your realy e-mail address is
    > mindless in and of itself. Just asking for trouble with
    > you guys around!

    Dear Mr. Getreal (if that is indeed your real name),

    The dangers of posting one's real e-mail address has nothing to do with us
    thugs and hooligans. It has to do with e-mail trawlers and viri. Some of
    us point this out to new posters as a favor. But then some posters don't
    seem to get it, even when hit in the head with a clue-by-four.

    By the way, were was your helpful and insightful response, did I miss it?

    --
    Fris "dimmer-switch wit" bee®

    Certaholics

    Frisbee®, Apr 15, 2004
  4. getreal

    ouch Guest

    I hate to even mention it, but it seems you need some
    guidance. While you wrote: this email address is not my
    personal one....The "whois" database is probably
    providing more information that you would like.

    ouch, Apr 15, 2004
  5. getreal

    getreal Guest

    Excuse me - but did I post directly to MCSA - I think
    not. And in the end the poor guy didn't get even one good
    response. I am not here to give that response. I was
    here to find helpful info and all I found was crap!

    It's dissapointing to those who are actually looking for
    good advice. If you don't have it, don't post it. That
    is ditto for me of course too.

    getreal, Apr 15, 2004
  6. getreal

    Guest Guest

    Read Lucid Explanation of WTF is an MCNGP?

    Getrel,
    Please read Lucid Explanation of WTF is an MCNGP?

    Frisbee is a member of this anti-microsoft group who will
    send you legitmate-looking MS Web Pages with legitmate-
    looking security attachments to your email which they
    locate through Net Passport if you don't give it out on
    this NewsGroup website.

    These attachments are malicious virus's requiring you to
    re-format your hardrive should your anti-virus program
    not be able to stop it.

    Never open nor execute these files!

    When reading the Lucid Explanation Post, paste the link
    and read the post as to what these criminals are all
    about. If you want to be sickened, check out their
    website.

    Good Luck to you in your endeavors!

    P.S. Read the following posts to this post as they will
    be these criminals defending their criminal actions like
    convicted criminal crybabies!

    Guest, Apr 15, 2004
  7. getreal

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Read Lucid Explanation of WTF is an MCNGP?

    <> wrote in message
    > Getrel,
    > Please read Lucid Explanation of WTF is an MCNGP?

    <snip BS>

    Yes, Getrel, please read the entire thread. Read all threads. But dont
    believe eddiepox/anonymous. No member of the MCNGP sends out any virus-laden
    emails of any sort. We may be a little "rough around the edges" and be
    sarcastic, "mean" sons-a-bitches, but we take viruses serisously. And while
    we may take pleasure in seeing an unprotected assclown get infected with
    something, not one of us would ever actively pursue that. This anonymous
    character, whom we believe to be eddiepox, is nothing more than a
    mud-slinging idiotic fool. MCNGP members are serious about our "work", which
    is to stop the dumpers, and force the clueless to get a clue. Not to spread
    viruses/malware/adware/trojans/etc.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 15, 2004
  8. getreal

    Guest Guest

    Criminal Crybabies

    This particular criminal crybaby is telling you exactly
    what he(it) does.

    Sobbing for your understanding of his criminal actions.

    More like returning to the scene of a crime and admitting
    it.

    As the eddierox guy would say,

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!

    Guest, Apr 15, 2004
  9. getreal

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Criminal Crybabies

    <> wrote in message

    > This particular criminal crybaby is telling you exactly
    > what he(it) does.
    >
    > Sobbing for your understanding of his criminal actions.
    >
    > More like returning to the scene of a crime and admitting
    > it.
    >
    > As the eddierox guy would say,
    >
    > GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!

    i'll kill you

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 15, 2004
  10. getreal

    Guest Guest

    Re: Criminal Crybabies

    Wake Up! (IN PRISON)
    You're already dead, you just don't know it!

    Guest, Apr 15, 2004
  11. getreal

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Criminal Crybabies

    you'll kill me?

    Consultant, Apr 15, 2004
  12. getreal

    Neil Guest

    Re: Criminal Crybabies

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:O#QxuBzIEHA.2688
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > you'll kill me?
    >

    >> i'll kill you

    No! Not! only kidding

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 15, 2004
  13. getreal

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "getreal" <> wrote in news:1d22c01c42319
    $2d736bb0$:

    > Maybe no one posts new and interesting questions in here
    > is because of the way you all BASH people. Someone has a
    > legitimate question (Post: MCSA 2003) and all he got was
    > 11 dim-witted responses.
    >
    > Although - giving out your realy e-mail address is
    > mindless in and of itself. Just asking for trouble with
    > you guys around!

    they are trying to weed out the un-worthy.

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 16, 2004
  14. getreal

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > "getreal" <> wrote in
    > news:1d22c01c42319 $2d736bb0$:
    >
    >> Maybe no one posts new and interesting questions in here
    >> is because of the way you all BASH people. Someone has a
    >> legitimate question (Post: MCSA 2003) and all he got was
    >> 11 dim-witted responses.
    >>
    >> Although - giving out your realy e-mail address is
    >> mindless in and of itself. Just asking for trouble with
    >> you guys around!

    > they are trying to weed out the un-worthy.
    >
    > Rowdy Yates, MCSE

    In this case it was more like trying to goad someone in the right
    direction.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 16, 2004
  15. getreal

    Brian Guest

    "getreal" <> wrote
    > Excuse me - but did I post directly to MCSA - I think
    > not.

    Well, if you didn't post directly to MCSA, I have no idea your message ended
    up here!

    > It's dissapointing to those who are actually looking for
    > good advice. If you don't have it, don't post it. That
    > is ditto for me of course too.

    Looking for good advice is fine. Asking for help before trying to find the
    answer yourself is what incites the type of response the MCNGPs gave.

    Brian, Apr 16, 2004