    passed this what exams are required to achieve my MCSE on Windows 2003 Server.

    Many thanks and best regards,

    Big_Al

    Big AL, Sep 26, 2005

  2. Big AL

    LnkWizard Guest

    "Big AL" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have got my MCSA on Windows Server 2000 and am currently studying for

    the
    > upgrade exam 70-292 to achieve my MCSA on Windows Server 2003. Once I have
    > passed this what exams are required to achieve my MCSE on Windows 2003

    Server.

    > Many thanks and best regards,
    >
    > Big_Al

    I am somewhat saddened by this post. It would seem that our OP
    has missed one of the primary points of being a SysAdmin or even
    a simple support tech. One must be able to research one's
    questions before running to others for an answer. A simple
    perusal of the Microsoft site concerning certifications would
    provide plenty of information about getting and MCSE on Windows
    2003 server.

    If this is how you approach all of the problems that you will
    experience as a SysAdmin, I feel very sorry for whoever hires you.

    In very simple terms, look it up for yourself, it ain't that hard!

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Sep 26, 2005

  3. Big AL

    Gopi Guest

    Hi
    I guess his email is not that bad, even i had a bad experience.

    when i ask the local MS Training institute they ask me to do the following
    papers
    Managing a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment

    Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment

    Implementing a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure:
    Network Hosts

    Implementing a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure:
    Network Services

    Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network
    Infrastructure

    Planning, Implementing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003
    Active Directory Infrastructure

    Designing Security for Microsoft Networks

    but when i check with Microsoft site, they are saying just four paper enough
    to upgrade the MCSE2003. There is no such a thing called "Wrong Question".
    All the questions are right, the answers may wrong.

    Regards
    Gopi

    Gopi, Sep 26, 2005
  4. Big AL

    Big AL Guest

    I am somewhat saddened by this post. I suppose you have never asked for
    advice. Of course I have looked at the Microsoft site concerning
    certification. Unfortunately the desired information wasn't found. So instead
    of wasting any more of my day I though I would ask for some advice. I shall
    know better in the future.

    Big AL, Sep 26, 2005
  5. Big AL

    LnkWizard Guest

    Okay if you need via a spoon

    First I went here
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certifications.asp

    followed that link to here
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp

    that led here
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/mcsa.asp

    Which gives you all the information a person could ever want to know
    on which courses of study to follow and test to take.

    Now that I'm done feeding you, would you like me to wipe your mouth
    and burp you also?

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Sep 26, 2005
  6. Big AL

    Big AL Guest

    Thank you.

    Big AL, Sep 26, 2005
  7. Big AL

    Big AL Guest

    Thank You Bob.

    Big AL, Sep 27, 2005
  8. OH YES!!! I should read the whole thread before replying, but thank you
    LnkWizard for saying what I was thinking!
    --
    MDG, MCSA

    Montreal MCSA, Oct 10, 2005
  9. Big AL

    BJKing Guest

    Big Al After all your posts and all your replies i'm still not totally sure
    about which exams to take.
    I'm stufying for 70-292 but what others must i take to go MCSE 2003?

    BJKing, Mar 21, 2006