    Has anyone taken the test? Since it's a combo of two core
    exams, how long is it? Any other useful feedback would be
    appreciated.

    David, Feb 23, 2004

  2. Exam 292 covers the delta between Windows 2000 and Windows Server 2003 for
    the objectives covered on exams 290 and 291. So, have a look at the prep
    guide for exam 292 and review the online documentation (in Help and Support)
    of Windows Server 2003. There's a "What's new" document that details a lot
    of the changes in the product. Some areas that come to mind are being able
    to manage multiple users at one time (using ADUC), managing DNS, managing
    group policy, and Managing Certificates.

    Good luck!

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MS], Feb 23, 2004

  3. David

    David Guest

    Thanks for the info Andy. Again you're a big help!

    Can you tell me if the test is a 2 hour or 4 hour test?
    I've reviewed the website but didn't see mention of that.

    Thanks!

    confers no

    David, Feb 23, 2004
  4. David,

    Exam information can be found on the test providers websites. Information
    regarding the exam delivered at VUE testing center for 70-292 is located at
    the following link.
    http://www.vue.com/servlet/vue.web2.core.Dispatcher?webViewID=10013599&examCode=070-292

    Good luck on your certification endeavors.

    Christopher Beasley

    Christopher J. Beasley, Feb 23, 2004
  5. David

    Serhiy Guest

    Serhiy, Feb 24, 2004
  6. David

    Guest Guest

    It's been a while since I took it, but, IIRC, 2 hours for
    56 questions. First quarter were purely DNS.
    Additionally, SUS, GPO, Security Templates, and even a
    VBScripting question!

    Richard (MCSE Server 2003 Early Achiever,
    MCSA Server 2003 Early Achiever,
    MCSE 2000 Early Achiever,
    MCSA 2000 Charter Member,
    MCSE NT4,