MCSA 2000 or 2003-reply

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Ron Williams, Aug 11, 2003.

  1. Ron Williams

    Ron Williams Guest

    Hey Ms Cassie,

    This is a good one. In my opinion, waiting for the 2003
    exams is your best option. BUT, if you did stay on
    course with the 2000, the upgrade courses are actually
    workshops. With working for New Horizons, I know that we
    are scheduling those upgrades and the 2209 class runs 2
    days, and the 2210 class runs 3 days.

    The 2209 class, which would update you from 2000 to 2003,
    doesnt really include too many changes from what you
    already know. There are maybe 3 or 4 new aspects of 2003
    within that class. So i know that if you went with
    Instructor-led training for this, its a 2-day ordeal.

    So, you can continue on with your 2000 track, because the
    update cirriculum you can have done in a week or so.

    If you know anyone in the Sam Diego area interested in
    training (MCSA, MCSE, any IT training or application
    training), do me a favor and let me know. Im brand new
    here and i could use the referrals.

    And if you have any more questions, feel free to
    ask...hope I was able to help.
    Regards
    R.J. Williams

    and
    >take the 290 and 291 exams OR if I should just go ahead
    >and keep studying for the 215 and 218 exams to take
    >those. Please advice. The only thing is if I get my

    MCSA
    >for Win2K, I will have to take the upgrade exam for

    2003.

    Ron Williams, Aug 11, 2003