    stamped out in Microsoft exams, this, in my opinion, can never happen.

    Your opinions please.
    , Nov 2, 2005

  2. EggHead Guest

    I think simulation technology can not solve paper MC?? issue, look at the
    whatever+ cert. IMO, the best cert formats are SCJD and CCNP format. It is
    truth that you can still cheat on the exam, but it is almost impossible for
    you to be just a paper SCJD or CCNP.
    However, I think M$ lets some of the "brain-dump" stuff off hook easily on
    purpose. I mean M$ is using the same method that he used on how to improve
    the Windows OS market share.
    Of course, it is the second phase on the plan now, look at the Architect
    Program. May be few years later, all non first level M$ cert are project
    based.
    Egghead

    EggHead, Nov 2, 2005

  3. Sean Guest

    I think MS needs to do two things
    1. simply increase the amount of questions and cycle new ones more often.
    2. PR driving home their policy that if caught not only can one lose
    certification they can lose the right to ever take a cert test. Additionally
    providers can be put in jail only international law is problematic there.

    Sean, Dec 5, 2005