    eb24 Guest

    Is there any way that Microsoft can supply me with how many people in my City/Region have certain certifications such as MCSD.NET and MCAD? I would like to know so I can make the argument to my boss and company

    Thanks.
    eb24, Jan 13, 2004

  2. eb24

    Eric Guest

    eb24 wrote:

    > Is there any way that Microsoft can supply me with how many people in
    > my City/Region have certain certifications such as MCSD.NET and MCAD?
    > I would like to know so I can make the argument to my boss and
    > company.
    >
    > Thanks.

    The MCP Magazine web site has a voluntary registration DB that lets
    MCPs enter their data if they want to.

    Go here and select MCP database on the left.
    http://www.mcpmag.com/

    NOTE: This normally works, but it seems to be down right now. I
    normally see hundreds of entires for my city, but it doesn't show any
    right now.

    Eric
    Eric, Jan 13, 2004