    Did you get email with MCPID informations (to login on site
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp) after one passed exam?

    Thank you
    oxd, Dec 16, 2007

  2. oxd

    oxd Guest

    Do anybody know that?
    oxd, Dec 26, 2007

  3. oxd

    AjatShatru Guest

    I am also having the same problem. Microsoft says that clearing 70-536
    doesn't makes you MCP but should I still receive my mcpid. If I shouldn't
    receive any mcpid then how will microsoft keep track of me when I give
    subsequent exams.
    AjatShatru, Dec 31, 2007
  4. "AjatShatru" <> wrote in message
    >I am also having the same problem. Microsoft says that clearing 70-536
    > doesn't makes you MCP but should I still receive my mcpid.

    No.

    > If I shouldn't
    > receive any mcpid then how will microsoft keep track of me when I give
    > subsequent exams.

    The fact that Microsoft has assigned an MCPID, and the fact that it's been
    given to you for use and authentication,
    are two different things.

    Pass the second exam and then Microsoft will send you the MCPID.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCBMSP, MCTS, MCP

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    Lawrence Garvin, Dec 31, 2007
  5. oxd

    bharat Guest

    "oxd" wrote:

    Hello

    I have passed 070-270and no email arrived to me from microsoft. so how i
    can get my
    MCPID access code . my CANDIDATE ID: SR5472474

    bharat, Feb 7, 2009
  6. oxd

    Planet Earth Guest

    You should wait 2-3 business days for Microsoft to receive the results from
    the test provider, and then the e-mail confirmation from Microsoft.
    Don't be in despair!

    Planet Earth, Feb 10, 2009