MCPID

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?c2VidmVl?=, Nov 22, 2006.

  1. How can I get mcpid. Please help me?

    =?Utf-8?B?c2VidmVl?=, Nov 22, 2006

  2. Thierry DEMAN [MVP], Nov 23, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?c2VidmVl?=

    Frantz Dhin Guest

    MS mailed you a plastic card with the diploma. If you still have it your
    MCP ID is stated on that.
    If you dont have it, then you need to contact your regional service
    center: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspx

    Best regards
    Frantz Dhin

    Frantz Dhin, Dec 17, 2006
  4. "Frantz Dhin" <-bruger.dk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > MS mailed you a plastic card with the diploma. If you still have it your
    > MCP ID is stated on that.
    > If you dont have it, then you need to contact your regional service
    > center: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspx
    >
    > Best regards
    > Frantz Dhin
    >
    > sebvee wrote:
    >> How can I get mcpid. Please help me?

    Hi all.

    They can mail you a plastic card? Do they have this microwave fax with
    mailfunction too, from which I get my favorite pizza each evening?

    SCNR ;o)

    You mean, they sent it via traditional mail , e.g. with the MCP Welcome Kit?

    Harald

    Harald Rüdinger, Jan 31, 2007