MCPD path... and info

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by MS, May 1, 2006.

  1. MS

    MS Guest

    Hi,

    I earned MCAD.NET,

    Now, I would go for MCPD.

    I want to know the resources for MCPD... Is there any assessment test, Practice Book?

    I got few books on Visual Studio 2005 (asp.net 2.0 and c#)

    But I don't know either would these cover the MCPD exam contents or not.

    Did anyone take exam for MCPD?

    Comments would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    Munawar
    MS, May 1, 2006

  2. MS

    swapna Guest

    hi
    this reply has nothing to do with ur query
    sorry if im bthering u
    i am planning to do mcad.net
    and would like to choose
    70-306
    70-310
    70-229

    im not sure whether im choosing correct combination/not
    and is there any order that i need to start off coz i would like to finish
    70-229[elective] first.
    pls help
    also if u could give me some info on best books for this that would b gr8
    kind regards
    swapna

    swapna, May 5, 2006

  3. MS

    Cerebrus Guest

    Swapna,

    Please do not post your messages in someone else's thread. It does not
    help the original poster, and others assume that the question has been
    answered. Also, you need to post your question once only.
    Cerebrus, May 5, 2006