  1. hi my lovely friends,
    I Have MCSD .net
    what is the shortest way to upgrade to MCPD (web, win, enterprise)?
    omidreza Aryafar, Mar 15, 2007

  2. Upgrade path for you is

    EXAM 70-553
    EXAM 70-554

    Just those two...then you will be MCPD

    Good Luck

    =?Utf-8?B?QW50b25pbyBFbGVuYQ==?=, Mar 15, 2007

  3. hi,

    What are support books to prepare those 2 exams, do I have the whole set in
    similar way I go exam by exam like

    nook, for core 2.0, Win App, Web App, Ditributed app

    thansk for help
    regads
    serge

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2FsZGVyYXJh?=, Mar 19, 2007
  4. As far as I know there are no specific books for these exams yet
    Check here

    However I would recommend you these books

    http://www.amazon.com/CLR-via-Secon...8900953?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1174340809&sr=8-1

    and basically this list makes a lot of sense for MCPD

    http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Cer...f=cm_lmt_srch_f_2_rsrsrs0/102-2031720-8900953

    Specially the C# Reference and the Debugging books..

    Good luck

    --
    MCSD.NET
    antonioelena.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?QW50b25pbyBFbGVuYQ==?=, Mar 19, 2007
  5. You just need 70-551 to become MCPD Web.

    Wolfgang

    =?Utf-8?B?Ym9i?=, Mar 21, 2007
  6. Tanx: MCPD- MCSD Upgrade?

    tanx 4 ur advices boys
    omidreza Aryafar, Apr 13, 2007
  7. If you do exam 551, 552 and 554, you'll earn all 3 MCTS and all 3 MCPD's

    Craig

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3JhaWc=?=, Apr 23, 2007
  8. omidreza Aryafar

    Jigar Mehta Guest