    Excella Consultants

    President
    Capital Area .Net Users Group

    =?Utf-8?B?U2NvdHQgTG9jaw==?=, Oct 17, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2NvdHQgTG9jaw==?=

    Zdenek Drlik Guest

    Scott Lock napsal(a):
    > Does anyone know if the MCPD is equivelent to the MCSD in relation to
    > competencies under the partner program? I want am developing a training
    > program and I would rather not have folks go through the trouble of getting
    > an MCPD and not have it count as an MCP certification. I was on the phone
    > with both Partner support and Learning support at MS, both had no idea.

    Every competency has its requirements list, where you can find what
    certification you will need.
    For example - at Custom Development Solutions competency requrements
    page (https://partner.microsoft.com/40020232), you'll find that you'll
    need MCPD: Enterprise for Application Infrastucture Development
    Specialization, MCPD: Windows for Smart Client Development
    Specialization etc.

    Zdenek Drlik, MCSD.Net

    Zdenek Drlik, Oct 18, 2006

  3. Thanks Zdenek,

    After a lot of digging, it seems that they requirements in the portal have
    not been updated. The listings off the main partner site are more up to date.

    Scott

    =?Utf-8?B?U2NvdHQgTG9jaw==?=, Oct 18, 2006