    I would like your suggestions.

    Thanks,
    Vee.

    =?Utf-8?B?VmVl?=, May 8, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VmVl?=

    Arsalan Guest

    I dont know about that particular book, but Amit Kalani has wrote 70-315
    book, which is supposed to be good.

    Arsalan, May 8, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?VmVl?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Arsalan is right, Amit Kalani's books for certification exams are
    extremely popular and very highly recommended. I haven't read this book
    but *now* I'm gonna get it !

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.

    Cerebrus, May 9, 2006
  4. Ok. Thanks for the response Cerebrus and Arsalan.

    Cerebrus, Are you planning to take this exam too? Also is it already
    available. However the book by Amit Kalani is not available until July 2006
    right? How are you preparing for the exam until then. Do you have any other
    study material?
    This is my first certification exam. Any suggestions on how to prepare etc
    etc would help a lot. Please let me know.

    Thanks..

    =?Utf-8?B?VmVl?=, May 9, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?VmVl?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Well, the site <http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-536.asp>
    says it's become available as of March 1, 2006.

    >> Are you planning to take this exam too?

    Yes, but not in the near future. I think that by the time I take it,
    you will be able to guide me ;-)

    I plan to start learning .NET 2.0 first.

    Cerebrus, May 9, 2006
  6. Yes..So how abt the books?
    I checked in Amazon for Amit Kalani book for 70-536..It says it's not yet
    released.
    How are you preparing?

    =?Utf-8?B?VmVl?=, May 9, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?VmVl?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    As I said ... I haven't started preparing yet.

    Cerebrus, May 9, 2006
  8. I plan on taking this exam in about 1 months time. How did you go with
    finding resources for exam prep?

    I have 3 years commercial experience with .net 1.1 but never studied for a
    MCAD.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFu?=, May 24, 2006
  9. I'm just waiting on Amit Kalani's book which will be released in July.
    As of now I'm just reading some topics in MSDN.
    This is my first exam too even though i have experience in .Net.

    Did you buy any books? Let me know if you have any info.

    =?Utf-8?B?VmVl?=, Jun 2, 2006
  10. MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-536): Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
    Foundation
    book is published today that is on 06th june 2006

    =?Utf-8?B?QXJjaGFuYQ==?=, Jun 7, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?VmVl?=

    Guest

    If it is available, where can Ibuy it from?

    , Jun 16, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?VmVl?=

    JO Guest

    Lot of people here praise that book/author. I'm getting it the first
    chance I get.

    -jo

    JO, Jun 16, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?VmVl?=

    Guest

    wrote:
    > If it is available, where can Ibuy it from?

    Have you considered trying to figure this out for yourself?

    Here is a suggestion, somewhere named after a really long river.... If
    you just type random river names into your browser, you will hit it
    eventually.

    Neil

    , Jun 19, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?VmVl?=

    iioana

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    languages in the exam

    hello.
    sory if this is not the place to ask this question, but can anyone tell me if exam 70-536 contains questions in more .net languages. Is the exam formed from questions from C#, VB and C++?
    Can't i take the exam only in C# language?
    Or do i have to be able to answer to VB and C++ questions also?

    iioana, Mar 17, 2007