    4. What are the procedures to register for an exam and take the same

    Thanks
    Jacob
    Jacob Kurian, Apr 1, 2005

  2. Jacob Kurian

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Jacob Kurian" <> prattled ceaslessly in news:
    #:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/default.asp

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    “If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it would
    deteriorate the cat.” Mark Twain
    catwalker63, Apr 1, 2005

  3. Jacob Kurian wrote:
    > Dear Sir/Madam
    >
    > I would like to try to get a MCP certification and later try for

    MCSE.
    > My queries are
    >
    > 1. Is Windows XP a paper for MCP

    If you pass the 70-270 test, you're technically a Windows XP MCP. But
    you probably want to pass 70-271 and 70-272, which makes you a MCDST.

    > 2.Where do i find online test and preparation material for the same

    > 3.Which are the news groups for the above subject

    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcdst

    www.vue.com
    www.prometric.com

    > Thanks

    You're welcome.
    blastingfonda, Apr 1, 2005
  4. Jacob Kurian

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "blastingfonda" <> say in

    >> Thanks

    > You're welcome.

    FFFFFWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm sorry but you have been just WAY too helpful and you were pleasant on
    top of it all. that's just sickening...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - A physicist is an atom's way of knowing about atoms.
    Neil, Apr 1, 2005
  5. Neil wrote:

    > FFFFFWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > I'm sorry but you have been just WAY too helpful and you were

    pleasant on
    > top of it all. that's just sickening...
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP#30

    Yeah... you're right. F*GHWHCK OFF A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R!!!!1!

    Better?
    blastingfonda, Apr 2, 2005
  6. Jacob Kurian

    catwalker63 Guest

    "blastingfonda" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Neil wrote:
    >
    >> FFFFFWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!
    >>
    >> I'm sorry but you have been just WAY too helpful and you were
    >> pleasant on top of it all. that's just sickening...
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neil MCNGP#30

    > Yeah... you're right. F*GHWHCK OFF A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R!!!!1!
    >
    > Better?

    Nope, sorry. Improper use of the term. Please to be trying again.

    catwalker63, Apr 2, 2005
  7. Jacob Kurian

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > "blastingfonda" <> prattled ceaslessly in
    >
    >> Neil wrote:
    >>
    >>> FFFFFWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!
    >>>
    >>> I'm sorry but you have been just WAY too helpful and you were
    >>> pleasant on top of it all. that's just sickening...
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Neil MCNGP#30

    >> Yeah... you're right. F*GHWHCK OFF A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R!!!!1!
    >>
    >> Better?
    >>

    > Nope, sorry. Improper use of the term. Please to be trying again.

    hey, at least he has had the attitude adjustment

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Start button: The Windows 95 version of "C:\>".
    Neil, Apr 2, 2005
  8. Jacob Kurian

    > Better?

    well, not really.

    here try this:

    "IT'S CALLED GOOGLE! TRY IT!"

    Neil, Apr 2, 2005
  9. Jacob Kurian

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    An excellent compliment to your training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at

    and there is no cost.

    If you need help, you can also get excellent free detailed
    Q&A support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    Why look for training and testing any where else?
    Learn from the people who built the products, learn from
    Microsoft.

    I recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training at

    View all Microsoft Certifications at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certifications.asp

    FYI-Geek101