MCP windows 2000

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?Z2F2aw==?=, Jan 17, 2006.

  1. I'm currently studying for 70-216 to gain mcsa and wondering how long my MCP
    in Windows 2000 will be valid for?
    =?Utf-8?B?Z2F2aw==?=, Jan 17, 2006

  2. Technically it will never expire as all MCP Certifications to date. That
    however will change...not that it matters anyway. Even though an MCSE on NT
    4.0 is still a valid certification does it really help?? The validity in the
    real world is what matters anyway. As for that Windows 2000 is still strong
    in the real world, your good for now.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..
    The Rev [MCT], Jan 24, 2006

  3. Many thanks, i aiming for mcsa in win2k and then probs upgrade to xp... im
    glad there's no rush!!!

    Gav.

    =?Utf-8?B?Z2F2aw==?=, Jan 24, 2006