    Just wondering, people from Canada, how long it took you to get yours. (Yes
    I'm anxious to get it).

    Thanks

    James, Mar 3, 2005

  2. They seem to take forever. Some as long as 6 weeks.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Mar 3, 2005

  3. James

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Chris M" <> prattled ceaslessly in news:422777e3$0
    $539$:

    > "James" <> wrote in message
    >>I know people have asked before how long it takes to get your MCP kit.
    >>
    >> I know Microsoft web site says about 4 weeks.
    >>
    >> Just wondering, people from Canada, how long it took you to get yours.
    >> (Yes I'm anxious to get it).

    > I got mine fairly quickly, like within 2 weeks IIRC. I'm in the UK.
    >
    > I'm still debating whether to frame the certificates :)
    >
    > I will never wear the tie pins though...

    The pins make good bulletin board pushpins. <g> And mine took forever
    -- like 6 or 7 weeks. And I live a hop, skip and a jump from Redmond!
    Go figure . . . .

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."

    catwalker63, Mar 3, 2005
  4. They aren't mailed from Richmond. Some of the fulfillment packets come from
    Singapore. As for the Pins, they make for good Tie Pins.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Mar 4, 2005
  5. James

    Wayne Guest

    Ahhh .. the chickie-babes luuuuuv those pins, I've got about 30 of the
    blasted things now :) Wanna go to the launch of Novell's OES with me
    Catwalker-babe? I'll even let you buy me lunch!

    --

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
    of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
    masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
    - Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)

    Wayne, Mar 4, 2005
  6. James

    Hugo Guest

    Hi !

    Did you log on this page and request your welcome kit ?
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpmembersite.asp

    Hugo

    Hugo, Mar 4, 2005
  7. James

    Guest

    Very important additional information:

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessments are very important to
    Certified Professionals

    Organizations now require certified professionals take
    these assessments to verify their currency with today's
    technology. Microsoft Skills Assessment Support
    Information is especially useful for certified
    professionals who require basic support that mitigates
    urgent assessment needs quickly. Whether YOU are a
    Microsoft ® Certified Professional or just getting
    started, these assessments are for you.

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessment Address:
    Microsoft ® Evaluation Address:
    http://disnetinc.com/Microsoft_Evaluation.htm

    Microsoft Administrator
    Email:

    , Mar 4, 2005
  8. James

    Pawlu Guest

    Ahh your so full of it BUDDY!!

    Pawlu, Mar 4, 2005
  9. James

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, =?Utf-8?B?UGF3bHU=?= climbed on a
    soapbox & opined:

    > Ahh your so full of it BUDDY!!

    Pretty sure of that are ya?

    What a dipwad.

    > "Wayne" wrote:
    >
    >> Ahhh .. the chickie-babes luuuuuv those pins, I've got about 30 of
    >> the blasted things now :) Wanna go to the launch of Novell's OES with
    >> me Catwalker-babe? I'll even let you buy me lunch!
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Wayne McGlinn
    >> Brisbane, Oz
    >>
    >> "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a
    >> system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate
    >> from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
    >> - Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)
    >>
    >> "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >> > "Chris M" <> prattled ceaslessly in
    >> > news:422777e3$0 $539$:

    >> > The pins make good bulletin board pushpins. <g> And mine took
    >> > forever -- like 6 or 7 weeks. And I live a hop, skip and a jump
    >> > from Redmond! Go figure . . . .
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > Catwalker
    >> > aka Pu$$y Feet
    >> > BS, MCP
    >> > MCNGP #43
    >> > www.mcngp.com
    >> >
    >> > "Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    Click on MCNGP.com and win nerd32768 a pony!

    JaR, Mar 7, 2005
  10. James

    Brat® Guest

    "James" <> wrote in message
    >I know people have asked before how long it takes to get your MCP kit.
    >
    > I know Microsoft web site says about 4 weeks.
    >
    > Just wondering, people from Canada, how long it took you to get yours.
    > (Yes I'm anxious to get it).

    My MCSE welcome package only took a week from Uncle Bill to Moncton, NB

    But that could be due to my MCNGP status *shrug*

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Who says I can't have it all?

    Brat®, Mar 10, 2005
  11. James

    CBIC Guest

    > My MCSE welcome package only took a week from Uncle Bill to Moncton,
    > NB
    > But that could be due to my MCNGP status *shrug*

    It took a whole week. I wonder what the delay was. Maybe the truck broke
    down?
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 10, 2005
  12. James

    kd1966 Guest

    Damn, it mine a whole 2 weeks......... not quite as long as it took MS
    to update my MCP transcript online............... some speedy snails,
    I tellya..........

    kd1966, Mar 11, 2005