    MCP ID and Access Code - where do you get this?
    --
    Motochick

    Jo, Mar 3, 2007

  2. Jo

    TheITGirl Guest

    Hello again Jo

    Keep watching your Inbox - you will shortly receive 2 e-mails from
    Microsoft: one with your MCP ID and the other with a temporary access code
    for the MCP website. You will also receive instructions on how to access the
    MCP website and claim your Welcome Pack.

    The e-mails should come through later today or maybe tomorrow - I sat my
    70-271 exam at 8.45AM on 22 February and the e-mails came through at around
    4.30PM on the 23rd.

    Best regards

    IT Girl

    TheITGirl, Mar 3, 2007

  3. I passed 70-270 in October and got the email in January! They just wrote my
    email address in a wrong way. I had to call the MCP help line ant then I
    received the email in about 10 min. with instructions! Sorry for my English,
    I´m German and going to improve it!

    Claas Voelcker

    Claas Voelcker, Mar 5, 2007