mcp welcome kit

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by ashok, Jun 20, 2004.

  1. ashok

    ashok Guest

    From Where i should get my mcp welcome kit.

    ashok, Jun 20, 2004

  2. ashok

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Jun 20, 2004

  3. ashok

    Me2 Guest

    After your first exam, you should receive an email that invites you to the
    MCP site.

    If you missed it then email Microsoft with the particulars of your exam, and
    you name, address, etc to .

    Ralph Page
    MBA, CMBA, MCAD .Net, MCDBA 2000, MCSE 2000, CCNA
    "Every man is born into the world to do something unique and something
    distinctive,
    and if he or she does not do it, it will never be done."
    -- Dr. Benjamin E. Mays

    Me2, Jun 21, 2004
  4. ashok

    Consultant Guest

    postal service

    Consultant, Jun 21, 2004
  5. ashok

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:eV7Z855VEHA.3380
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > postal service

    perfect

    --