    notification requring cerification of shipping information...." and and that
    must happend within seven bussines days. Fife day are already gone... Should
    i wait longer or what ????

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFyY3M=?=, Jun 9, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bWFyY3M=?=

    lowdes Guest

    You should wait Sefen days

    lowdes, Jun 9, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bWFyY3M=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "marcs" <> wrote in message
    > Hello, i succesfully passed exam number 70-270 at Thomson Prometric
    > authorizedtest center ... On my personal history on prometric site i can
    > cleary see that i pass this exam. But... On my exam report is a following
    > "Candidates eligible for an MCP Welocme Kit will receive an e-mail
    > notification requring cerification of shipping information...." and and
    > that
    > must happend within seven bussines days. Fife day are already gone...
    > Should
    > i wait longer or what ????

    what

    Frisbee®, Jun 9, 2006
  4. Could take 7-14 days or so, be patient. Even up to 3 weeks. If after 3 weeks,
    email them like I did and you'll get situated. And congrats on passing, I
    passed the same exam today!

    =?Utf-8?B?aGF2ZXJ5?=, Jun 9, 2006
  5. hi! i submitted my request last july 5 and up to now, i havent received my
    welcome kit yet. is it normal? or do i have to contact microsoft or the
    testing center where i took my exam? thanks...

    btw, im from the phils.

    =?Utf-8?B?cmFjaGVs?=, Aug 13, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?bWFyY3M=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    rachel wrote:

    > hi! i submitted my request last july 5 and up to now, i havent received my
    > welcome kit yet. is it normal? or do i have to contact microsoft or the
    > testing center where i took my exam? thanks...

    Contact MS. The Testing center doesn't come into play, after you've
    given the exam. Contact their regional service center, and they'll let
    ya know.

    > btw, im from the phils.

    And I'm from the hills.

    Cerebrus, Aug 14, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?bWFyY3M=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Cerebrus" <> say in

    >> btw, im from the phils.

    > And I'm from the hills.

    And I'm from Canada.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Computer, we need to have a little talk?

    Neil, Aug 14, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?bWFyY3M=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    > did you hear "Cerebrus" <> say in
    >
    >>> btw, im from the phils.

    >> And I'm from the hills.

    > And I'm from Canada.

    They let you back in again?

    Frisbee®, Aug 14, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?bWFyY3M=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > They let you back in again?

    I didn't leave...but Kat did...last Friday...she says hi...we did
    lunch...last Tuesday...just the 2 of us...

    :p

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Apocalype OS: "I love the smell of Workplace Shell in the morning..."

    Neil, Aug 14, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?bWFyY3M=?=

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 11:25:14 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:

    > I didn't leave...but Kat did...last Friday...she says hi...we did
    > lunch...last Tuesday...just the 2 of us...

    I'll be looking for .jpgs in the Ususal Spot!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Aug 14, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?bWFyY3M=?=

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    bastige!

    Lnkwizard2, Aug 14, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?bWFyY3M=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    JaR wrote:

    > I'll be looking for .jpgs in the Ususal Spot!

    Any special reason you're askin' for jpeg's this time ? You usually
    restrict yourself to gif's.

    :p
    ----
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (Better than LIV:52)

    Cerebrus, Aug 14, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?bWFyY3M=?=

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 13:49:09 -0700, Cerebrus cast into the ether:

    > Any special reason you're askin' for jpeg's this time ? You usually
    > restrict yourself to gif's.

    I hate being predictable.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Aug 14, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?bWFyY3M=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    JaR wrote:

    > I hate being predictable.

    Ohhh, that's it ? Me-thinks it must be something to do with it being
    Kat, and you wanting better clarity and higher dpi and stuff... ;-)

    Cerebrus, Aug 14, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?bWFyY3M=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > I'll be looking for .jpgs in the Ususal Spot!

    once I've settled into work again, I will. crap, I'm nearly useless after a
    vacation...well, more-so....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Graphic Artist seeks Boss with vision impairment.

    Neil, Aug 15, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?bWFyY3M=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <> say in news:#
    :

    > bastige!

    yes, every once and a while it's nice to be the InterNeil

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Is infidelity a form of multitasking?

    Neil, Aug 15, 2006
  17. Replacement for Lost Wallet Card and Pin

    I lost my pin and wallet card last September... How can I have another pin
    and wallet card?

    =?Utf-8?B?cmFjaGVs?=, Nov 15, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?bWFyY3M=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Replacement for Lost Wallet Card and Pin

    "rachel" <> wrote in message
    >I lost my pin and wallet card last September... How can I have another pin
    > and wallet card?

    Hi Rachel!

    R U Hawt?

    What's in YOUR wallet?

    Frisbee®, Nov 15, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?bWFyY3M=?=

    LRM Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "rachel" <> wrote in message
    >>I lost my pin and wallet card last September... How can I have another pin
    >> and wallet card?

    > Hi Rachel!
    >
    > R U Hawt?
    >
    > What's in YOUR wallet?

    No no, the girl is supposed to ask what's in your wallet. Then she will ask
    what kind of car you drive. Where's Kline, its his job to help people with
    this.

    LRM, Nov 15, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?bWFyY3M=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Replacement for Lost Wallet Card and Pin

    >No no, the girl is supposed to ask what's in your wallet. Then she will ask
    >what kind of car you drive.

    I try to avoid the small talk and get straight down to it, i.e. do ya
    spit or swallow?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 15, 2006