    Anyway can anyone tell me approximately how long does it take to receive a
    MCP Welcome Kit ?

    Thank You

    Scott, Aug 3, 2005

  2. Scott

    Nick Guest

    My MCP kit came pretty quickly after my score was registered, my MCDST kit
    took quite a while longer.

    Give it a few weeks

    Nick, Aug 3, 2005

  3. Scott

    Methos Guest

    You did log in to the MCP site and click "Order Welcome Kit" right?
    I only did this myself on Monday this week. So I guess I'll be waiting a bit
    too.

    Got my 70-271 exam this Thursday coming, cant wait to have it completed )

    Methos, Aug 4, 2005
  4. Scott

    Shawn Dafoe Guest

    4-6 weeks for your MCP Welcome Kit.

    I had to laugh when the return address on the MCP Welcome Kit box was to
    Microsoft in Singapore, however, the postage was marked from zip code 30297
    (Forest Park, GA). Go figure that one out.

    Shawn Dafoe, Aug 4, 2005
  5. Scott

    Bronz Guest

    Can anyone tell me what's in the MCP Welcome Kit?
    I can't wait.

    Bronz, Aug 4, 2005
  6. MCP logo, certificate, transcript, wallet card, and lapel pin to identify
    you as an MCP to colleagues and clients

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcp/benefits.asp

    --
    Emanuel Ceciu
    http://www.ceciu.ro

    Emanuel Ceciu, Aug 4, 2005
  7. Scott

    Ruth Guest

    I passed the 70-271 on July 21 and haven't heard from anyone. Not even
    Microsoft to verify my address. Any suggestions?

    Ruth, Aug 8, 2005
  8. Scott

    Bronz Guest

    When you pass the test, you should receive an email with your Microsoft MCP
    ID and Access Code. Did you receive that? check your junk box. If not,
    contact the nearest support centre and sort this out. I did and it turned
    that my old e-mail address was still registered. They fixed it for me. Now
    the waiting starts.

    Bronz, Aug 8, 2005