    --
    Joe
    MCSA 2K, A+, Network+, Security+

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIGluIFZB?=, May 27, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIGluIFZB?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIGluIFZB?=
    <> say in
    news::

    > Seems VUE somehow assigned me a second MCP number and my last exam for
    > W2K MCSE got credited under that number. The folks at MS fixed it and
    > merged the results in my real MCP number and my last test is showing
    > up there now. I've met all the requirements for MCSE on Windows 2K
    > but it's not showing up under cert status on my transcript. It even
    > shows in the cert planner I've met all the requiments. Does it take a
    > day or so for the cert status to catch up with the exams you have
    > passed to update or somehting? Like a procedure that runs nightly to
    > update or something? Or... did the fact they had to manually merge my
    > last test booger up their system? Anyone know?
    >
    > I'm one of the slow children that took a few years to get my MCSE and
    > I'm chomping at the bit to see it apear on my transcript now! ;)

    wait the weekend regardless. If all of the exams are showing up complete,
    it's likely just a datbase update that needs to complete. If it's still
    not there by the end of next week, drop a line to mcphelp AT microsoft
    DOT com

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - To find the meaning of life you must be properly installed.

    Neil, May 28, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIGluIFZB?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >wait the weekend regardless.

    I'm in too, first time for weeks!

    >If all of the exams are showing up complete,
    >it's likely just a datbase update that needs to complete.

    or there's been a nuclear holocaust.

    > If it's still
    >not there by the end of next week, drop a line to mcphelp AT microsoft
    >DOT com

    even after a nuclear holocaust?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 28, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIGluIFZB?=

    zenner Guest

    Be advised that "Welcome Kits" are no longer automatic. You have to request
    them now. You finished your W2K MCSE just in time to prepare for Upgrade to
    W2K3.

    For these two indiscretions (off-side violation/delay of game and illegal
    holding), you are hereby sentenced to wear your Lapel pin, day and night for
    2 weeks following its shipment to your address. If you are truly contrite,
    you will volunteer to were your Propeller beanie as part of the ensemble.
    ;)

    zenner, May 28, 2005
  5. Will my propeller beanie be shipped to be automatically or must I order it? ;P

    OK, OK, so I'm rearing wait until next week and see if things update the way
    they should. The... call and complain. (I alredy sent an email).

    Yes, I know. I was dragging my feet with the certs then found myself mostly
    done when the new cert came out... then dragged my feet a little more and
    finely got off my butt and finished the 2K cert. As my reward my employer
    has informed me next month they will pay for me to go to class to help me
    with the upgrade. I've also been given unlimited use of our test lab at work
    and study materials they have purchased to prepare. So... maybe a month or
    two and I will be ready to tackle the upgrade tests. I hear they are a
    pain.. but nothing worth having comes easy... ;)

    --
    Joe
    MCSE 2K, MCSA 2K, A+, Network+, Security+

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIGluIFZB?=, May 28, 2005
  6. OK it is showing on my transcript now. I guess I'm all official, I even
    ordered my lapel pin and propeller beanie hat tonight. I hear they are
    having a special on MCSE pocket protectors and eyeglass repair tape....
    anyone know where I can find more info on these necessities?

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIGluIFZB?=, May 29, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIGluIFZB?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIGluIFZB?= <>
    say in news::

    > anyone know where I can find more info on these necessities?

    https://shop.ecompanystore.com/MCPeStore/MCF_Login.asp

    Search for "Millennium Leather Comm. Jotter w/ Pen" for the official
    pocket protector. While you can buy them (the pocket protectors) in bulk,
    I found no sign of the eye glass repair tape.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - "Can I have one of those chocolates?" asked Tom candidly.

    Neil, May 30, 2005